Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, November 17, 2014

Damsel in Distress


Well, I guess the way to get a man is to stand on the train platform in the pouring rain with no umbrella.

This morning, I am prepared for the rain in my Hunters rain boots and my Coach Umbrella. I am standing on the train platform and this girl comes up and just stands there, in the pouring rain while her LongChamps bag gets ruined. This handsome guy comes up on the platform and immediately offers her his umbrella. She responds with “Thanks! I have one, I was just too lazy to open it.” And hops in under his with him. They start making small talk while my prepared self stands alone.

Is that all I have to do? Not be prepared and stand in the pouring rain with no umbrella to meet a man? Hmm…better work on my damsel in distress technique! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment